OZON is a leading fast-growing company operating in the center of rapidly transforming Russian e-commerce market. Despite 20-years history of the company, OZON is currently developing with a start-up-like dynamics, with rapid growth across all business directions.
OZON Financial Planning & Analysis Team is expanding and seeking for bright experienced analysts with a deep interest and knowledge in corporate finance (especially financial modeling) and e-commerce and tech industries to join us as Analyst. We present an opportunity to be engaged in top-level processes across Ozon universe.
What can we offer?
· Wide range of responsibilities, including financial modelling at strategic and operational levels, participation in the budgeting process of Ozon Holding, development and automation of financial planning, business analytics, KPI setting, tariffs evaluation, and many others
· Opportunity to grow within a leading Russian e-commerce business listed on NASDAQ, implementing own initiatives and leading several streams
· Close cooperation with best-in-class e-commerce Team with a few Senior Executives and IT professionals joined from Amazon, Alibaba, Lazada, Yandex, Goldman Sachs
· A-class office at Moscow-city business center
· Competitive compensation
· Minimum 2 years of experience in corporate finance/FP&A/strategy departments
· Top university with Economics/Finance/Math major
· Advanced knowledge of Corporate Finance and Accounting, including IFRS standards and consolidation principles
· Highly proficient with financial models with a practical experience in building 3-statement financial model from scratch
· Experience in global ecommerce and tech industries is a strong plus
· Availability to work long hours and hard-working
· Strong quantitative, analytical and problem-solving skills
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Experienced Excel and PowerPoint user
· Practical experience with SQL and Anaplan preferred
· Team player having creative and driving approach to tasks with a minimal supervision
· Interest in knowledge sharing and education of junior analysts
Please send your CV to Alena Shigoreva (email@example.com) with subject «Senior Financial Analyst | Name Surname».