SberMarket is an online service that helps you make grocery shoppings from your favorite stores without leaving your home. The company has grown 14 times over the year and has become one of the leaders in the e-grocery market.
SberMarket team (ex-Yandex, McKinsey, Goldman Sachs, OZON and Gett) is currently looking for bright professionals with a deep knowledge in corporate strategy to join the Corporate Development department as a junior analyst.
The team is engaged in proactively building new capability areas to become the leader of e-grocery market in Russia. Your main responsibility will be to work collaboratively with cross-functional team to formulate and test hypotheses, perform research and develop and package recommendations for business departments to implement the most ambitious projects for the company.
Your responsibilities will be:
• Conduct strategic analyses of existing and adjacent markets to identify company development opportunities through new projects/products, services, and partnerships
• Perform a variety of research aimed at benchmarking, trend identification, industry profiling, market sizing, growth projections and opportunity scanning in order to help company grow exponentially
• Support and guide business departments in decision-making processes
• Build business models for the special projects of business domains (B2B, FMCG)
• Calculate and challenge unit economics for different business models (planned/ express delivery, click & collect)
• Analyze marketing efficiency, compare with competitors’ benchmarks
• Prepare executive level presentations for strategic initiatives and events
• Solid understanding of economic, financial and general business concepts and terminology
• Demonstrates initiative and sound business judgment
• Self-starter with proactive and responsive attitude
• Experienced user of free and pre-paid analytic databases
• Ability to perform quick and precise search of required information
• Solid research skills and ability to distill insights from research
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint
• 1+ year of experience in the technology sector and/or e-commerce preferred.
Please send CV and CL (a few paragraphs in the email body) to Dmitrii Alabuzhev: @alabzhv (telegram) or firstname.lastname@example.org (email)