Millhouse is seeking a PE/VC Associate to join our team. The role offers an opportunity to gain extensive hands-on transaction exposure in the PE and VC spaces within one of the most active players on the market.
· Conducting market researches to assist with further investment strategy development;
· Performing initial review of investment opportunities and discussing relevant factors with the firm’s senior managers;
· Building financial models from scratch to evaluate new investment opportunities as well as existing investments;
· Writing comprehensive investment memorandums;
· Working closely with portfolio companies to evaluate growth plans and strategic acquisition opportunities.
Qualities and skills:
· 3-5 years of relevant work experience at an investment bank, financial advisory firm, private equity or venture capital firm;
· Bachelor’s degree (preferably with a major in economics or finance);
· Solid understanding of valuation methods as well as deep understanding of corporate finance and accounting principles;
· Deep understanding of the M&A process and transaction-related documents;
· Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
Please apply your CV at email@example.com