OKS Group is an investment firm with a particular focus on media business in Russia and across the globe.
The largest single investment of OKS Group is Dentsu Aegis Network Russia – the communication group with over $1 billion in annual turnover. Along with DAN Russia, we have made successful portfolio investments across different sectors, such as content production, out of home media, and technology startups. AUM - $300M+, 20+ companies in portfolio.
We are currently looking for a PE Analyst to join our investment team.
· Day-to-day analysis of current or potential new PE/VC deals
· Preparation of investment memorandums and presentations
· Preparation of transaction docs (TS, SPA, SHA, etc.) along with legal dept.
· Financial modeling and business valuation
· Due Diligence of potential targets
· Monitoring and development of current portfolio companies
· Other ad-hoc tasks
· Bachelor/Master degree in Finance or business related field
· 1-2 years of relevant experience (preferably PE, IB or Big4 CorpFin depts.)
· Strong financial modelling and valuation skills
· Basic understanding of deal making process
· Solid presentation skills
· Fluency in Russian and English
What do we offer:
· Work in a highly qualified investment team
· Competitive fixed level of compensation
· Performance-based discretional year-end bonuses
· Social benefits
· Office location – Moscow City
Application deadline: June 1, 2019 (first come, first served)
Please, send your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject «PE Analyst position»