Part-time Intern in Asset Management team (Sustainable Energy project) at Halcyon Global Opportunities (formerly SPRING) - April 2021, 3 months
Halcyon Global Opportunities (formerly SPRING) is an investment management company specializing in emerging markets and sustainable energy. Halcyon GO regularly offers 3-month part-time internship programs for students interested in obtaining practical knowledge. Our former interns have built successful careers in finance and investments, several joined the team.
• Gathering and analysis of data on Russian and foreign markets;
• Company specific research and analysis;
• Support with equity valuation and presenting the best ideas.
• Students interested in financial markets (3rd and 4th year undergraduate students, as well as master's students);
• Strong analytical skills;
• Knowledge of statistics and numerical methods;
• Excel, Word and Power Point skills;
• English level: Upper Intermediate or above;
• Job experience is not required.
Benefits of internship at Halcyon GO:
• Involvement in real business projects and communication with high-level specialists of a multinational company;
• Part-time internship (20 hours per week) that allows to combine studies and work;
• Recommendation letters for future career endeavors;
• Best candidates will be considered for further employment.
If you wish to be considered for the internship, please send your CV to email@example.com (subject: "Internship"). Document format - PDF, title - "CV_Name_Surname”.