MTS Corporate Venture Fund (cvc.mts.ru), is looking for a motivated and skilled Senior associate/Senior investment manager in venture arm of the leader of Russian TMT sector.
Description of vacancy:
We are looking for a senior investment manager/senior associate who will join the work on deals and growing investment portfolio. The main areas of work will be investment deals with b2c/b2b (mainly b2c) projects in the IT/internet, fintech, media industries with a focus on early stage/startup (seed/round A/B) companies.
• Analysis of investment opportunities (market, competition, finance, etc.), preparation of memos (Investment committees, the Management Board/BoD)
• Participation in investment transactions (negotiations, drafting term sheets, coordinating and leading Due Diligence process, etc).
• Origination of investment opportunities
• Participation in the management of the portfolio companies with minority stakes (including serving as observer or member of Board)
• Higher education in finance and / or IT
• Experience of 3-5 years in VC / PE funds, IB, BIG 4, etc.
• Significant buy-side VC and/or M&A experience
• Deep understanding of the landscape of the Russian investment and IT/tech industry
• Strong theoretical and practical knowledge in corporate finance
• Skills in financial analysis, business valuation and financial modeling
• Strong analytical skills
• Ability to meet deadlines
• English is not lower than upper-intermediate
• Challenging tasks and friendly team
• Location: Tsvetnoy Boulevard
• Competitive salary and periodic bonus
If interested, please send a CV with the subject of the letter: "Senior Investment Manager-surname" to firstname.lastname@example.org