We are buying and operating successful Amazon businesses. The company is venture-backed and founded by Max Firsov (founder of Foodfox, ex-CEO Yandex.Eats) and Nick Tuzenko (ex-MD Busfor, ex-BCG, MIPT).
We are currently looking for an M&A Manager to reinforce the corporate M&A team.
M&A Manager will be responsible for driving our proprietary M&A pipeline, finding ways to make the best ecommerce brands that fit our criteria aware of Accel Club and excited to sell their business to us. This is an exciting mix of Mergers and acquisitions, and corporate development. This will include:
• Source attractive investment opportunities via proprietary channels
• The M&A Manager will participate to the entire negotiation process for the transaction(s) under his (her) responsibility
• Overall coordination of the project team throughout the project lifecycle
• Identification, selection and coordination of the external advisors
• Coordination of all internal stakeholders throughout the project
• Bachelor's and/or Master's degree in accounting, finance, economics, or business from an accredited college/university; CFA and/or CPA is a plus
• Possess a mergers & acquisitions experience and have been with financial advisory firms or investment/corporate banks at the minimum of 5 years
• Have exceptional analytical, problem solving and presentation/report writing skills, combined with a good understanding of business dynamics and commercial value drivers
• Be a self-motivated individual who understands financial issues and is able to operate within a team environment
• You have the ability to handle aggressive deadlines and prioritize work in a fast-paced, often ambiguous environment with fire drills coming up on a near-daily basis
Have ability to work independently
> email@example.com (Head of M&A)