At Accel Club we acquire, scale, and operate e-commerce businesses by integrating them into our platform. Backed by leading investors across technology and commerce, we are building a team of superstar analysts where everyone will be engaged, challenged, and passionate about the work we do. We value results-driven and adventurous professionals who are ready to gain new experiences, are always learning, and constantly dare to think big.
Founders Maksim Firsov, Co-founder of Accel Club. Former: CEO Yandex.Eats, Head of Yandex Food-tech (Y.Eats, Y.Lavka, Y.Chef). Founder & CEO Foodfox (acquired by Yandex). 10+ years experience in E-commerce (incl. Lamoda, Rocket Internet) and Finance (Interros, Aton, Integra);
Nickolay Tuzenko, Co-founder of Accel Club. Former: Managing Director Busfor (acquired by BlaBlaCar). Boston Consulting Group. MIPT (Phystech), winner of international physics olympiads.
Job Profile for M&A Analyst
This is a great opportunity for someone with an academic background in finance, aimed to build a career with an international start-up company, and to gain investment experience. You will support the M&A team by sourcing opportunities, performing due diligence, and conducting financial modelling and valuation.
● Use standard M&A valuation techniques (DCF, Transaction Comps) to determine the value of the acquisition target and to make proposals to management using sensitivity analyses
● Analyze historical financial information and build standard M&A financial models to conduct financial due diligence
● Deep-dive into the market, the competitive landscape, supplier agreements to assess the commercial viability of the opportunity
● Support the acquisition, take part in negotiations, and provide your input during the integration process
● Be ready to contribute to cross-functional projects with business development, data analytics, and finance.
● Recent BA graduate, or MA student with financial academic background
● 1-2 years of analytical, financial, or investment experience
● You have a some understanding of M&A, Company Valuations, Financial Models and Financial Statements
● You are quite proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
● At least upper-intermediate level of English
To apply or recommend please contact Daria Mash, Head of M&A at firstname.lastname@example.org