Da Vinci Capital is a leading independent investment manager set up in 2007 focused on mid-market private equity investments in CEE countries and other emerging markets.
As Junior/Investment Analyst, you will support investment team with:
• Pipeline analysis, including identification of targets, industry research, valuation
• Participating and coordinating of financial, tax and tech due diligence
• Building detailed financial models to evaluate performance under various scenarios
• Preparing various presentations - fundraising, marketing, portfolio update, pipeline etc.
• Participating in all stages of transaction execution process, from the pitch phase to closing
• Assisting in portfolio management, preparing periodic financial & business updates
• Coordinating efforts with deal team members
Your experience & skills:
• 0.5-2 years of similar experience in venture capital/private equity investing, investment banking, management consulting, big-4
• At least bachelor's degree from a top-tier university
• Well-developed quantitative and analytical skills
• Attention to details and strong self-motivation
• Ability to work independently and multi-task
• Fluent Russian and English both written and oral
• Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
• International company environment
• Entrepreneurial corporate culture
• Fast career and professional growth
• Competitive remuneration
Ideal candidate is a self-starter, experienced in handling a wide range of data exploration and related tasks, able to work both independently and as a part of a team.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org subject: Junior/Investment Analyst.
Deadline: July 24, 2020