Ozon.ru is a leading fast-growing company operating in the center of rapidly transforming Russian e-commerce market. Despite the 23-year history, Ozon is currently developing at a start-up-like dynamics, with huge changes across all business directions.
Ozon.ru International Business Development is seeking for a bright BA/MA student or recent graduate with an interest and knowledge in e-commerce business and supply chain to join us as a Junior Analyst with further performance-driven promotion to an Analyst position and a Leader of an International Business Development project.
We present a unique opportunity to be engaged in a wide range of projects related to market entry strategy, market research, business development (supply chain, legal, IT, etc.) within the experienced team from both private equity and consulting.
What can we offer?
· Close cooperation with best-in-class e-commerce Team with a few Senior Executives (ex-RDIF) and IT professionals recently joined from Alibaba, Yandex, Delivery Club
· Wide range of responsibilities, including project management, financial modelling, investment analysis, and preparation of presentation materials for the Executive Team
· New A-class office at Moscow-city business center
· Competitive compensation
· Top university with Economics/Finance/Math major – BA/MA student or recent graduate
· Minimum 1-year experience, preferably in Equity Research, Consulting (BIG-4), PE/VC, IBD
· Availability to work full-time
· Strong quantitative, analytical and problem-solving skills
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Experienced Excel and PowerPoint user
· Fluent English (verbal and written)
· Experience in logistics projects as a plus
Please send your Cover Letter and CV to Pavel Vakorin (firstname.lastname@example.org) with subject «International Business Development – Junior Analyst | Name Surname»