About Da Vinci Capital
Established in 2007, Da Vinci Capital is a leading independent investment manager. We invest in high-growth, technology-driven companies: local champions and global challengers that can scale their technologies worldwide. We provide growth equity to build true market leaders.
Ticket size is usually $10-20M of equity capital, usually via minority stakes, with controlling stakes in some cases. We also build co-investment clubs to acquire concentrated stakes in target companies (up to $100M).
- Pipeline analysis, industry research, financial modeling
- DD coordination, portfolio management
- Preparing presentations - fundraising, marketing, portfolio update, pipeline etc.
- Participating in all stages of transaction process, from the pitch phase to closing
- Coordinating efforts with deal team members
Experience & skills:
- 0.5-2 years of similar experience in VC/PE, investment banking, management consulting, big-4
- Experience in preparation of investment materials (financial models, IMs, term sheets etc.)
- At least bachelor's degree from a top-tier university
- Well-developed quantitative and analytical skills
- Attention to details, strong self-motivation, ability to multi-task
- Fluent Russian and English both written and oral
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- International company environment
- Entrepreneurial corporate culture
- Fast career and professional growth
Ideal candidate is a self-starter, experienced in handling a wide range of tasks under tough deadlines, able to work both independently and as a part of a team.
Send your CV (strictly with IB Club reference) to: email@example.com
E-mail subject: Investment analyst
Deadline: 12 November 2023