Matrix Capital is an investment boutique founded in 2016 with focus on Asset Management, Investment Banking and recently on VC investments.
We are looking for an Investment Analyst who will strengthen our both IB and VC workstreams. You will work directly with experienced professionals from UBS, J.P. Morgan, Deutsche Bank, Goldman Sachs, RDIF. You will experience hands-on learning opportunities, continuous mentoring and feedback, and numerous development opportunities. You will develop strong functional skills in the major areas of investment banking and also become a venture capital professional.
• Assisting with deal origination and execution
• Drafting pitch books
• Communicating with potential investors
• Analysis of investment opportunities in technology sector
• Drafting investment memos
• Participating in investment committee
• Monitoring and activity reporting on portfolio companies
• High interest in M&A and technology start-ups
• 1-4 years of experience in M&A/Valuation Big4, investment funds or investment banks
• Strong financial modelling and analytical skills
• Fluent English
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
• Self-directed, highly motivated, and able to work independently
If interested please contact firstname.lastname@example.org