Skolkovo Ventures is an investment platform focusing on capital raising for high-tech companies, M&A advisory, venture capital funds management, venture capital ecosystem development, as well as launching new financial products for fast-growing technology companies.
We are looking for the Investment Analyst / Intern to join our ecosystem development department, which helps Skolkovo startups in capital raising activities.
· Preparation of investment docs: teasers, presentations, financial models
· Projects pipeline generation for mentoring support in capital raising and business development
· Analysis of market and technological trends
· Consulting on the value proposition for investors: customer development, market sizing, go-to-market strategy, etc.
· Building relationships within the venture capital market, networking with institutional investors and business angels
· Support of startups during the negotiations with investors
· Experience as an intern/analyst in IB/VC/PE/valuation/management consulting is a plus
· Strong hard-skills: building financial models from scratch, preparing investment presentations
· Ability to quickly navigate in various industries, assess the startups perspectives, strengths and weaknesses
· Fluent English
· Excellent professional team that helps in professional development (more than 10 closed deals last year)
· Interesting and non-trivial tasks
· Maximum networking in the venture industry
· Fresh air of Skolkovo J
Please send your CV and CL to email@example.com with subject line “Investment Analyst (Intern) vacancy_Surname”