Department description: The VTB Group’s ICPF desk specializes in complex and highly structured transactions in a diverse set of industries across capital structure from senior to mezzanine and hybrid capital investments.
The Group also takes opportunities in other geographies on a case by case basis.
• Carry out pre-screening of new opportunities;
• Provide complete financial analysis (including cash flow models, analytical credit memorandums, etc.);
• Lead diligence, modelling and valuation efforts with client as appropriate;
• Conduct company and industry analysis and support due diligence processes;
• Provide preliminary recommendations to the deal team on structuring and pricing;
• Prepare Term sheets;
• Prepare full sets of documents that are necessary for internal credit committee and lead internal approval processes. Liaise with Credit Risk and other support services;
• Prepare marketing materials for syndicating credit transactions;
• Actively participate in executing transactions with increasing levels of responsibility and accountability over time.
Key Competencies & Qualifications:
• Current Master’s student or 2021 Master’s graduate, strong academic qualifications;
• Experience in leveraged finance, corporate finance, investment banking, credit research or a similar field in a recognized firm;
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills focused on accounting and finance;
• Solid financial modelling skills;
• Strong written and verbal communication skills;
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining a high standard of work;
• High degree of intellectual curiosity;
• Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to operate in both structured and unstructured environments in large firms;
• Fluent in English and Russian.
For indication of interest, please send your CV’s (please specify subject letter as “ICPF intern”) to Nikita Borovikov and Ivan Gach (firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com)