VTB Group’s Corporate Investment Business is a leader in the international investment banking sector in Russia. The company offers a wide range of services on both the Russian and international capital markets.
· Cover Russian & CIS corporate clients on financing solutions;
· Create pitchbooks and termsheets, participate in negotiations with clients;
· Interact with internal bank divisions (Structuring, Trading, Legal, Middle office, etc.) to cover client needs;
· Manage internal processes and become “the first point of contact” to the clients on transactions.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
· Master’s degree (graduated 2020-2022);
· At least 6 month of work experience in relevant area;
· Good knowledge of banking products in a dealing room context as well as previous work experience in a relevant field will be a plus;
· A clear independent and effective communicator, persuasive in inter-personal communication;
· Ability to deliver practical solutions in a demanding high-pressure environment, quantitative and problem solving skills;
· Flexibility to adapt to changing day-to-day priorities whilst simultaneously achieving longer term project based deadlines;
· Fluent English and Russian.
For indication of interest, please send your CV to Sorokina Anastasiia firstname.lastname@example.org