Alvarez & Marsal is a premier independent global professional services firm specializing in providing restructuring, special situations, interim management, cashflow and working capital management solutions, performance improvement and corporate advisory services.
As a part of our Restructuring Group you will have the opportunity to work on multiple and varied restructuring and corporate advisory engagements, working closely with our deal team leaders. Also, you will benefit from formal training in addition to ‘on the job’ learning and development, get the opportunity to develop your financial analysis skills and get into the aspects of real business environment, challenges and high professional solutions via advising and managing business.
Moscow office has 12 years of successful development and now is hiring new employees on 6-month internship to meet with us new projects and challenges.
The Ideal Candidate
The central building block of our success are our employees. Their enthusiasm, willingness to perform and flexibility to adapt to a constantly changing environment is essential.
· Self-starting with ambition and desire to succeed in an entrepreneurial culture.
· Fluent in English.
· Have at least bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economic, or other analytical fields.
· Working experience in corporate finance, investment, or commercial banking, and/or financial consulting is a plus.
· Advanced foundation in Excel and PowerPoint.
· Creative problem-solving skills with the ability to think through alternative solutions.
· Conduct data requests, financial statements, and operational data analysis
· Development and updating of financial models
· Prepare presentations and reports, project management, interaction with a client team
· Ensuring accuracy and completeness of all materials
· Preparing pitch books to support the group's ongoing business development efforts
· Conducting business and industry research
What we offer
· Practical consulting approach: you will have an opportunity to offer real solutions
· A team of professionals: A&M develops teams with a unique mix of specialists from top consulting companies and professionals with operational experience in every field of business and geography.
· A flexible and entrepreneurial approach to work: do you have new ideas? You are welcome!
· International experience: A&M consultants work all over the world
· Clear career path: After successfully completing your 6-month internship, you will have the opportunity to move into an Analyst position.
· Comprehensive remuneration package.
If you feel interested, please send your CV with to Zhanna Chumakova (firstname.lastname@example.org).