Nexus Group is a fast-growing asset management company focused on alternative investments (SME and B2P fixed income products among others) and investment banking services. Founded by highly experienced world-class financial professionals (ex. Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan, UBS, VTB Capital, EY, KMPG) Nexus Group is aimed at extracting alpha on invested capital while working in a complex and dynamic market environment. The company is looking for an Intern to strengthen its team, providing unique working experience, supportive environment, challenging tasks and competitive compensation.
• Contribution to the analysis of investment opportunities (including validation of the business model and its sustainability) with a respective allocation of funds;
• Financial modeling, critical assessment of projections, scenario analysis;
• Preparation of presentation materials and investment memorandums;
• Financial due diligence and verification of provided data;
• Internal operations support.
• 3rd or 4th-year student or recent graduate;
• Top of the class with preferences given to faculties with in-depth study of mathematics, physics and/or economics (MIPT, Bauman MSTU, NES, HSE, MSU);
• Critical thinking and strong mental abilities;
• High motivation and ability to work long hours;
• Understanding of finance, economics and accounting concepts;
• Focus on constant professional and personal development;
• Strong team player focused on the final result;
• Relevant experience in finance is a plus (Investment Banking, PE and VC funds and Strategy consulting firms);
• Advanced user of Microsoft Office;
• Fluency in English.
• High level of independence with significant opportunities for career and professional growth;
• Demanding but supportive environment and ambitious complex tasks;
• Competitive compensation, transparent bonus system;
• Flexible and “startup-like” working environment with a unique team spirit;
• Opportunity to lead new business lines;
• Employee development plans supported by the company;
CV and CL should be sent to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org