Nexus Group is a fast-growing asset management company focused on alternative investments (SME and B2P fixed income products among others) and investment banking services. Founded by highly experienced world class financial professionals (ex Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan, UBS, Troika Dialog) Nexus Group is aimed at extracting alpha on invested capital while working in complex and dynamic market environment. The company is looking for an Intern to strengthen its team providing unique working experience, supportive environment, challenging tasks and competitive compensation.
• Contribution to analysis of investment opportunities (including validation of business model and its sustainability) with respective allocation of funds;
• Financial modeling, critical assessment of projections, scenario analysis;
• Preparation of presentation materials and investment memorandums;
• Due Diligence and verification of provided data;
• Internal operations support.
• Critical thinking and strong mental abilities;
• Top of the class with preferences given to faculties with in-depth study of mathematics/physics (MIPT, Bauman MSTU, NES, HSE, MSU);
• High motivation and ability to work long hours;
• Understanding of finance, economics and accounting concepts;
• Focus on constant development and increasing knowledge base;
• Strong team player focused on final result;
• Relevant experience in finance is a plus (Big-4 valuation or consulting teams, investment banks, consulting companies, private equity);
• Advanced user of Microsoft Office;
• Fluency in English.
• High level of independence with significant opportunities for career and professional growth;
• Demanding but supportive environment and ambitious complex tasks;
• Competitive compensation, transparent bonus system;
• Western corporate culture with unique team spirit;
• Opportunity to lead new business lines;
• Employee development plans supported by the company;
Email with CV titled “Intern Nexus Group” should be sent to email@example.com