RB Partners is looking for an intern for its Investment Banking Department. Established in 2004, RB Partners is currently ranked as one of the top 3 M&A advisors in the Russian market. We have a global footprint through our partner network Globalscope.
We provide M&A and fundraising advisory services to Russian and international companies from various sectors: primarily TMT, FMCG, Retail and Life Science. Key responsibilities
· Participating in different stages of M&A (sell-side / buy-side) deals and equity fund raising projects;
· Development of investment memos, teasers and presentations for clients;
· Assisting in building financial models of companies, performing valuation analyses;
· Carrying out industry research and analyzing potential M&A opportunities.
· Students or graduates of leading Russian or international universities;
· Understanding of the principles of financial modeling, corporate finance, business valuation theory and basic accounting principles, including IFRS;
· Fluent English is a must (both oral and written), as we have an international Team;
· History of academic and professional achievement is a plus
· Relevant work experience in investment banking / corporate finance is a plus.
To apply, please send your CV to KishilovaJO@rbpartners.ru (Yulia Kishilova) with a tag of the position you are applying to – Intern. There will be a possibility to stay in the company as an Analyst based on the performance during the internship.