Demetra-Holding (a subsidiary of VTB Capital) is looking for an intern to join the investment team in a leading Russian grain export company.
The position offers unique opportunity and experience in building the leader of the grain export in Russia and involvement in different M&A, capital investment, and infrastructure projects.
Intern will support investment team in many areas:
- Regular update of current financial models of portfolio companies
- Development of new business models, valuation, and scenario analysis
- Research and analysis of various industry and market data
- Financial analysis and presentations for internal committees
- Participation in establishment and optimization of internal processes
- University degree in economics/mathematics
- Strong knowledge of corporate finance and valuation methods
- Technical skill of financial modeling is obligatory
- Work experience in finance or consulting is desirable
- Pro-active approach and ability to manage multiple tasks
- Excellent writing and verbal skills, both in Russian and English
The internship starts in June with the duration of 3-6 months. In case of a positive assessment of the intern’s performance, we are ready to offer an Analyst position.
Please send your CV with the subject "DH Intern" to email@example.com