Established in 1999 and having offices in Riga and Moscow, BIC Securities (www.bicsecurities.ru) is one of the leading independent M&A advisory firms acting in Russia, the Baltics and selected CIS countries and having a solid track-record of executed M&A transactions.
Presently we are looking for an Intern to join our M&A advisory team in Moscow.
· Supporting senior colleagues in day-to-day execution activities on existing mandates, as required, including interacting with the firm’s clients, counterparties, and other advisors;
· Preparing companies profiles, performing market and industry researches;
· Assisting in financial analysis of the companies, complex valuation analysis, including DCF, CCA and CTA approaches;
· Preparing high-quality marketing materials during origination and execution, including pitch books, teasers, IMs, etc.
QUALIFICATIONS AND BACKGROUND REQUIRED:
· Bachelor’s degree in finance or economics from a top university;
· The experience of previous internships (investment banks, corporate finance advisory firms, leading audit companies) is a plus;
· Decent financial modelling skills;
· Strong analytical, communication and time management skills;
· Ability to work in challenging environment and to meet the set deadlines;
· Fluent English.
BIC Securities can offer the new team member:
· Career development in corporate finance (primarily M&A advisory);
· Competitive remuneration package;
· Working side-by-side with an international team of experienced M&A advisory professionals;
· Friendly team environment.
Please send your Cover Letter and CV (English only) to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject «Intern - Name Surname».