Monopoly.Online (backed by founders, Acmero, BVCP, VNV) is the #1 Russian Digital Freight Network with a market-leading growth profile. The Company transforms rapidly from the largest FTL carrier to the digital ecosystem which is currently consolidating the market. In April 2023 the Company has successfully completed the acquisition of public FTL carrier Globaltruck for RUB 3.62B and has a large pipeline of growth activities.
Corporate Development & IR Department (ex-OZON corp-dev, VC, PE, equity research) is seeking for final or pre-final BA/MA student / graduate from top Russian economics faculties with relevant experience and strong motivation to join us as an Intern. Intern will support the fundraising process, M&A deals, deals with financial and other partners, shareholders reporting. Intern will also support activities for business development and strategy purposes. The team works directly with shareholders and top management.
• Support corporate development process: build models for new projects and major growth initiatives, provide visualization of performance metrics for top management
• Support business analysis tasks: calculate operating metrics for business divisions, client analytics, ad-hoc tasks from business owners
• Support the fundraising process: operational and financial analysis for models and materials for investors, participation in investor presentation preparation, participation in building model
• Support M&A deals: preparation of valuation models, target company analysis for internal discussions
• Support communication with financial insitiutions and partners: preparation of presentation materials, operational and financial analysis for potential deals
• Conduct market and peers research for shareholders and top management
• Higher education in economics (NES, HSE, MSU): 3-4 year BA undergraduate students / 1-2 year MA undergraduate students / graduates
• Work experience in corporate / business development, IR, IB/PE/VC, consulting, valuation as an advantage
• Strong business models understanding, strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Advanced knowledge in corporate finance, valuation, financial modeling, knowledge of IFRS standards
• Advanced spoken and written English
• High level of Excel/Powerpoint skills
• Unique work experience at Corporate Development and IR in the fast-growing digital company with top-tier professionals
• Official employment, competitive salary
• Remote work with further reallocation into the office (HQ is based in Saint-Petersburg, but the Team works in Moscow office)
• Corporate discount on learning English and other bonuses for employees and their families
Please apply by sending an email to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org your CV and CL with subject «Corporate Development & IR Intern (Name Surname)».