Aquila Capital Group is one of the leading investment banking firms in Russia that acted as a financial advisor in more than 50 successfully completed transactions with a total value of over US$ 13 billion.
The Company also focuses on private equity investments. Within this line of business ACG is involved in the management of project companies, strategic development, fundraising, setting up JVs, operational transformations and other activities that maximize efficiency and create value.
Aquila Capital Group is seeking an IB/PE Analyst to assist various strategic and project-based initiatives as the business grows and evolves. The role will include working on a diverse set of internal and external objectives. Key areas of focus for this role involve portfolio management and analysis, strategic development of portfolio companies, as well as investment structuring and execution.
· Gathering information and performing market and company research
· Building and updating detailed financial models
· Drafting of analytical presentations and investment memos
· Assisting with due diligence of potential targets
· Participation in the general management and oversight of portfolio companies
· Managing external accounting, consulting and other expert advisors to draft reports
· Communications with the management of portfolio companies to coordinate day-to-day tasks under strict deadlines
· Strong academic record from a premier educational institution in Economics/Mathematics/Physics (HSE, NES, MSU, MIPT, MGIMO)
· At least 1-3 years of prior experience in corporate finance (preferably investment banking, private equity or Big 4 transaction services, valuation, S&O)
· Sound understanding of corporate finance and financial reporting (IFRS and RAS)
· Experience in building financial models and performing valuation analysis from scratch
· Solid numerical and analytical skills along with high attention to detail and ability to prioritize
· Mature, reliable and hard-working with strong executive presence
· Fluent English (both spoken and written)
· Participation in the CFA program is an advantage
Please send your CV to YSavelyeva@aquilacap.ru