As one of the world's largest independent financial advisory groups, we know that it takes a distinct perspective to make a meaningful difference to our clients’ business and wealth.
Rothschild & Co is a global and family-controlled group. We provide M&A, strategy and financing advice, as well as investment and wealth management solutions to large institutions, families, individuals and governments, worldwide.
Having been at the centre of the world's financial markets for more than 200 years we can rely on an unrivalled global network of more than 3,800 talented employees and a track-record of outstanding execution with 50 offices around the world.
Our integrated global network of trusted professionals and decision makers around the world provide in-depth market intelligence, meaning we can be closer to current issues than any other global financial institution in our core markets.
It is this scale, local knowledge and intellectual capital that allow us to provide a distinct perspective and effective long-term solutions for our partners.
Overview of Role
The Moscow office focuses on Mergers & Acquisitions, Debt and Equity Capital Markets and Restructuring advisory work across a number of industries. It plays a critical role in helping the firm achieve its objective to be the most successful independent advisory investment bank in the world.
Given the global nature of our firm and broad reach of our M&A practice, this role will involve working collaboratively with industry coverage teams and other colleagues globally on international / cross-border projects.
· Conduct extensive quantitative and qualitative economic, industry and company research and analysis
· Financial modelling, valuation, comparable and relative value analyses and market-specific analysis, including modelling three-statement integrated financial models and associated valuation outputs/sensitivities
· Conduct and model a broad range of corporate finance eventualities for client transactions including strategic alternatives, acquisitions, mergers and take-privates
· Draft client pitches and marketing materials including for acquisitions, mergers and disposals
· Assist the team in all client marketing activities including the development and continued cultivation of new and existing client relationships
· Attend client meetings, industry conferences, and external training sessions
· Adhere to all compliance regulations and confidentiality policies
Education and Qualifications
· Bachelor Degree in finance (or similar) from a leading academic institution
Experience, Skills and Competencies Required
· Prior experience within a top tier corporate finance adviser/investment bank preferred
· Exceptional analytical, quantitative and communication skills
· Experience analyzing financial statements and related data to assess historical financial performance and future outlook for client companies and prospects
· Strong financial modeling skills required; ability to build detailed, fully-integrated financial models and financial projections and analyze the impact of proposed transaction options on the capital structure and cash flows
· Well organized, detailed, and ability to work within tight time frames
· Team player, capable of working in cross-border deal teams
If you are interested - please send your CV to email@example.com