VTB Bank is looking for an intern for the Credit, Leveraged finance and Investments.
Credit, Leveraged Finance and Investments (CLFI) is a part of VTB Capital’s Global Markets / Fixed Income department and is responsible for large-cap corporate credit business of VTB. CLFI works closely with Sales/Origination and Structuring teams on structured lending transactions. As the primary ‘risk-owner’, it has ultimate P&L responsibility and is involved in every stage of a transaction - origination, structuring, negotiation, execution, distribution and trading.
IC&IFI desk of CLFI covers International lending activities, Structured Equity Financing and FIG/Investment Funds. The product range often includes complex and highly structured transactions involving a diverse set of industries and geographies across capital structure, from senior vanilla financing to mezzanine and hybrid capital (e.g. leverage against public and private equity, commodity-linked financings, structured loans with embedded FX&IR derivatives, sovereign and asset-backed financings). Geographically, the desk focuses on corporate and sovereign opportunities primarily in Asia and CEEMEA
Position requires close involvement in each stage of due diligence and deal execution process. Main day-to-day responsibilities include:
· Assisting senior colleagues in completion and delivery of credit analysis (including financial modeling and preparation of credit memos)
· Preparation of term sheets, facility agreements and full set of documents necessary for internal credit processes
· Making marketing materials for syndicating credit transactions
· Deals execution and project team communications
· Degree from one of the leading universities in Russia or abroad, strong academic qualifications
· 0-0.5 years of work experience in finance (Big 4 corporate finance, investment banking, fixed income / credit departments)
· Previous experience/internship in credit (Fixed Income, Leveraged finance, Credit or Credit Trading) and/or structuring is desirable
· Strong analytical and financial / quantitative / modelling skills
· Pro-active with an ability to manage multiple projects
· Excellent writing and verbal skills, both in Russian and English
· High level of attention to detail, commercial acumen
· High degree of intellectual curiosity
· Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to operate in unstructured environments are also a must
You will join experienced and solid team, so we will be happy to share our knowledge. Strong deals pipeline is another advantage that will allow you to prove yourself.
In case you are interested, please send your CV to Daria Korobitsina (Daria.Korobitsina@vtbcapital.com)