Tangem is seeking for a Finance Manager who will work closely with a CFO on financial tasks to be executed for the Company and clients. Under the guidance of the CFO, he/she will be responsible for junior financial duties. Competently carry out duties in a professional manner and in accordance with regulatory requirements, service levels and company standards.
· Participate in quarterly and year-end closings, including allocations, provisions, and data checks;
· Ensure compliance of financial statements with the local standards, contribute to data accuracy improvement, drive coordination of data between local accountants and sales, production, logistics, and R&D teams;
· Prepare consolidated monthly P&L and Cashflow in compliance with the company’s guidelines and deadlines;
· Participate in consolidated financial statements reporting preparation;
· Cooperate and deliver information for internal/external audit reviews.
Financial planning and analysis
· Coordinate and consolidate annual budget preparation, prepare quarterly forecast updates;
· Prepare monthly financial analysis to monitor budget variance, monitor the execution of budget baselines, ensure consistency between operation result & budget expectation;
· Ad-hoc reports and calculations for CFO, CEO, and Board members.
· Collect, check forthcoming invoices, ensuring expenses are allocated versus the right budget;
· Prepare the weekly register of payments for execution;
· Provide operational checks on financial, operational, and payroll data.
· Participate in research and analysis of ERP systems, involvement in work with integrators and consultants.
· Proactive involvement in the optimization of procedures and tools/systems, as well as business simplification initiatives and reporting and planning process automatization
· Bachelor’s Degree in finance, accounting, or similar;
· More than 3 years of experience in finance, controlling, management accounting, FP&A or Big4 (Due Diligence department);
· Financial modeling experience is a big plus;
· Experience in fin-tech/ IT industry will be an advantage;
· In-depth understanding of financial statements (BS, P&L, Cash Flow) & core finance/ accounting concepts, knowledge of the basics of RAS and IFRS;
· Knowledge of basics of the consolidation of financial statements and management reporting;
· Knowledge of English at a level not lower than Upper-Intermediate;
· Knowledge of accounting system 1C, knowledge of accounting system XERO is a plus;
· Advanced PC user: Excel, PowerPoint.
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
· Accuracy and attention to details, critical thinking;
· Willingness to learn and develop adjacent competencies;
· Ability to work in multitasking mode, stress resistance;
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
What we offer?
Just as the field of blockchain continues to grow, so do we. We offer a dynamic, challenging, and supportive environment where everyone strives for excellence and achieving their full potential. With offices across the globe, we are an international team who is thriving to be a trendsetter of the industry and a builder of something lasting. We believe that every top talent should be compensated well and have the option to work where they feel most resourceful, be at one of our welcoming offices or from the comfort of their home.
Tangem runs globally with headquarters in Zug, Switzerland, offices in Miami, FL and Moscow, RF and operations in San Francisco, Philippines, Dubai, Hong Kong. Tangem provides the platform for industrial grade solutions for Blockchain, Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC), Digital payments, Self-Sovereign Identity (SSI), NFTs, anti-counterfeit and Product authentication. The company supports thousands of individual retail customers and joins forces with world-class players in financial and technology industries to promote wider blockchain technology acceptance.
For CV email@example.com