The equity capital markets (ECM) team at Gazprombank originates, structures and executes equity and equity-linked offerings for major Russian and international corporations, as well as provides equity-linked advisory services.
· ECM deal origination. As an ECM associate, you will have a chance to identify ECM deals candidates and present their cases to a supervisor (Managing Director), to draft condensed proposals on deal structure and timing and full pitch. In Gazprombank, we work across all sectors and all ECM products.
· ECM deal execution. Your work routine on a typical deal will include:
o Establishing and coordinating work streams within all divisions involved - corporate finance, sales, syndicate and research
o Taking responsibility for all principal deliverables on the deals – research report, marketing schedule, investor feedback, bookbuilding and allocations
o Coordinating with other syndicate banks’ ECM teams
· Drafting proposals to corporate clients on their capital markets-related needs - be it stock performance ‘rescue plan’, IPO or delisting
· Drafting equity markets updates upon client request
· Maintaining ‘knowledge banks’ on ECM deals globally and locally
· Liaise with other capital markets teams within the bank
What we ask for:
· 3+ years of prior experience in investment banking or related fields
· Understanding of investment banking products. Understanding of ECM transaction execution timeline is a plus
· Ability to work in a fast moving, results-oriented environment
· Strong communication skills
· Bloomberg, FactSet, Dealogic skills are a big plus
· Fluency in English is a must
What we promise:
· We promise a very steep learning curve
· Working in a group of professionals with global experience from world’s leading investment houses
· Friendly atmosphere with no unneeded vertical hierarchy
If you feel interested, please send your CV with a short cover email to Nina Golubchenko (Nina.Golubchenko@gazprombank.ru).
Please specify the following subject in your email: “ECM Associate: [Name] [Surname] application”