The equity capital markets (ECM) team originates, advises, structures and executes equity and equity-linked offerings for major Russian and international corporations. ECM activities include IPOs, follow-ons (SPOs, ABBs), equity-linked products (convertible/exchangeable bonds), as well as equity-adjacent advisory activities.
Role and Principal Responsibilities
· Assist in deal origination and execution within ECM product range across all industry sectors
· Draft tailored presentations for corporate clients to present solutions to their capital needs
· Draft equity market updates to corporate clients
· Conduct investor targeting exercises and collect investor feedback using a variety of sources including external databases (Bloomberg, FactSet)
· Liaise with other corporate finance / capital markets teams within the bank
Key Competencies & Qualifications
· Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in a relevant field
· Understanding of investment banking products, capital markets structure and functions
· Prior experience in investment banking or related fields (i.e. internship or entry-level)
· Ability to multi-task and to work within a team, in a fast moving, results-driven environment
· Strong quantitative and analytical skills, including PowerPoint and Excel skills
· Fluent English is a must
To apply for this position please send your CV with short cover email to Nina Golubchenko (Nina.Golubchenko@gazprombank.ru).
Please specify the following subject in your email: “ECM Analyst: Name] [Surname] application”