Employment Type: Freelance
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
About Us Sterling Oak Group (SOG) is an investment and corporate finance boutique founded in 2015 and based in Vienna, Austria.
We provide expertise and innovative solutions in the areas of asset management (venture capital, hedge funds, crypto asset funds), wealth management (tailored solutions for FOs and HNIs), and corporate finance (small-cap buy/sell-side M&A). SOG is a small team operating multiple companies in the aforementioned areas which have their own respective teams.
Who are we looking for? SOG is currently looking to expand the team operating the group companies with talented young corporate finance professionals to join projects on a case-by-case basis. The ideal candidate is an exceptional all rounder, with advanced problem-solving skills who can prepare comprehensive financial models presented in a clear and concise manner.
· Work closely in a small young team alongside top-tier investment professionals;
· Gain track record of working with European clients across a variety of industries and sizes;
· Build network with European investment and corporate finance professionals via SOG fora potential full-time employment;
· Receive an attractive compensation package with a bonus scheme;
· Have the flexibility to work part-time, outside of normal working hours.
· Leading financial analyses in order to assist management in structuring and execution of capital market transactions;
· Building financial forecasts and valuation models;
· Analysing the historical financial performance of private companies;
· Gathering, analysing and interpreting different investment and capital increase scenarios.
· Bachelor’s/Master’s degree (economics and business administration with specialization in Finance;
· Minimum of 1-3 years of experience in Financial Services or Consulting services(preferably Big 4);
· Strong Corporate Finance skills and understanding of structured finance transactions, financial modelling and valuation using different methodologies;
· Good understanding of accounting and investment principles;
· Strong analytical skills acquired covering a broad spectrum of financial structures and financial business plans;
· Good communication skills in drafting reports, proposals, and recommendations as well as to clearly convey instructions and sensitive information;
· Trustworthy and eager to learn;
· Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel / PowerPoint;
· Proficient in written English (German is a big plus).
How to apply: Please apply by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV.