ANTERO Group looks for candidates to take a place of Consultant to Transaction Advisory Services (Financial Due Diligence) position.
ANTERO Group, a fast-growing Russian multi-disciplinary consulting team, is looking for an Consultant to Transaction Advisory Services (Financial Due Diligence).
We provide financial, legal and strategy consulting services for leading PE&VC funds and diverse industrial players.
As a Consultant to Transaction Advisory Services (Financial Due Diligence) you may be involved in:
• Analyzing target’s historical financials and understanding underlying business drivers
• Identifying risks for the investor associated with potential deal
• Advising clients on risk mitigation procedures
• Calculating normalization adjustments to EBITDA, working capital and net debt
• Preparing parts of financial due diligence report under supervision of senior staff.
Successful candidates’ profile: • Graduate students of a top-tier Russian economic university
• 1-2 years of experience in audit or deal advisory (financial due diligence)
• Strong understanding and knowledge of general accounting principles (Russian GAAP and IFRS)
• Advanced MS Office user (Excel, PowerPoint)
• Basic knowledge of 1C Accounting is a strong plus
• Upper Intermediate English (both oral and written)
• Excellent analytical skills
• Ongoing participation in ACCA is an advantage
• Soft skills: ability to work in multi-task environment, team player, self-study abilities, willingness to contribute to business development.
What we offer: • Convenient office location: m. Sokol
• Working on deals within the most dynamic industry sectors from smart and lucrative clients
• Best practice financial due diligence expertise
• Fast career path
• Encouraging and inspiring environment
• Bonus system
• Remote work
Contacts for recommendations:
+7 925 822 96 79