OZON is a leading fast-growing company operating in the center of rapidly transforming Russian ecommerce market. The Company recently made IPO and raised 1bn $. Despite 20-years history of the company, Ozon is currently developing with a start-up-like dynamics (>100% GMV growth) with huge changes across all business directions.
OZON Business Development Team (ex-Goldman Sachs, Baring Vostok Capital Partners headed by OZON’s CFO) is seeking for recent graduate or final-year BA/MA student as well as candidate with work experience with a deep interest and knowledge in business analytics and finance to join us as an Intern/analyst with further performance-driven promotion to full-time Analyst/Senior Analyst position. We present a unique opportunity to be engaged in business development projects related to Internal Strategy, Business and Data Analytics and Project Management. Candidate will also participate in corporate finance projects related to M&A, Market/Equity Research. The team directly reports to OZON’s CEO.
During the first 2 weeks, Intern will take introductory course in data mining and analytics with full-time rotation to Data Analytics team (SQL, Python, Tableau and OZON’s BI system).
What can we offer?
- Wide range of responsibilities, including business analytics, data mining, market research and project management
- Close cooperation with best-in-class e-commerce Team with a few Senior Executives and IT professionals joined from Amazon, Alibaba, Lazada, Yandex, Delivery Club and Coca-Cola
- A-class office at Moscow-city business center
- Competitive compensation
- Top university with Economics/Finance/Math major – recent graduate or last year student
- 1-2 years of experience in consulting firms or PE / VC or IBD / Equity Research from international / state banks
- Robust knowledge of Corporate Finance and Accounting, deep business understanding
- Availability to work full-time and hard-working
- Strong quantitative, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experienced Excel and PowerPoint user
- Fluent English (verbal and written)
- Data analytics experience is a plus
Please send your Cover Letter (in the email body) and CV to Nikita Kozhukhanov (firstname.lastname@example.org), Yuriy Dubinin (email@example.com) and Misha Vaganov (firstname.lastname@example.org) with subject «Business Development – Intern/analyst | Name Surname».