Monopoly.Online (backed by Acmero, BVCP, VNV) is the #1 Russian Digital Freight Network with a market-leading growth profile. The Company transforms rapidly from the largest FTL carrier to the digital ecosystem which is currently consolidating the market.
The Cargo Department (core business of the Company) is seeking for graduate or final BA/MA student from top Russian economics faculties with relevant experience and strong motivation to join us as a Business Development Analyst. Analyst will report directly to the Business Owner of the digital freight platform and will support all large business growth initiatives, strategic partnerships, and operational performance analytics
• Education in economics and finance (NES, HSE, MSU)
• Work experience in business/corporate development, IB/PE/VC, consulting, valuation as an advantage
• Ability to work full time with flexible working hours
• Robust knowledge of corporate finance, financial modeling, and business understanding
• Advanced English
• Strong Excel, PowerPoint skills
• Unique work experience at business development in the fast-growing digital company with top-tier professionals
• Competitive salary
• HQ is based in Saint-Petersburg with ability of semi-remote work
• Performance-based promotion
Please apply by sending an email to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org your CV and CL with subject «Business Development Analyst at Cargo Department (Name Surname)».