Skolkovo Ventures is an investment platform focusing on capital raising for high-tech companies, M&A advisory, venture capital funds management, developing a venture capital ecosystem, as well as launching new financial products for fast-growing technology companies.
We are looking for the Business Analyst to to join our ecosystem development department, which helps Skolkovo startups in capital raising activities.
· Projects pipeline generation for mentoring support in capital raising and business development
· Analysis of market and technological trends
· Consulting on the value proposition for investors: customer development, market sizing, go-to-market strategy, etc.
· Preparation of investment docs: teaser, presentation, financial model
· Building relationships within the venture capital market, networking with institutional investors and business angels
· Support of startups during the negotiations with investors
· Experience as an intern/analyst in VC/PE/Corporate fund/management consulting is a plus
· Ability to quickly navigate in various industries, assess the startups perspectives, strengths and weaknesses
· Experience in building financial models and preparing investment presentations
· Fluent English
· Excellent professional team that helps in professional development (more than 10 closed deals last year)
· Interesting and non-trivial tasks
· Maximum networking in the venture industry
· Fresh air of Skolkovo
Please send your CV and CL to email@example.com with subject line “Business Analyst vacancy_Surname”