Our Goal and Mission
VTB Capital’s goal is to be Russia’s Investment Banking powerhouse. We want to be the firm that is a natural choice for all Russian Investment banking and asset management products. A choice our clients around the world make routinely and with confidence.
VTB Capital consistently secures top positions in the leading investment banking rankings in Russia and Eastern Europe.
Our mission is to exceed client expectations by providing first class financial services. To create value for the benefit of our clients and for economic and social progress globally.
Associate in Private Equity and Special Situations Group (PE&SS). Reporting to Global Head of Private Equity and Special Situations.
Private Equity and Special Situations Associate is primarily responsible for analysis of new business opportunities as part of business origination, financial modelling, business case presentation.
Key Competencies & Qualifications
· Investment banking experience – ideally an analyst or associate in a bulge bracket investment bank
· Outstanding financial modelling skills
· Strong commercial judgement
· Rounded personality – able to build effective relationships
· Strong leadership skills and commitment to professional growth
· Self-starter and dynamic team player
· Fluency in English and Russian
Typical Decisions taken by Job Holder
PE&SS Associate is expected to take lead on separate work streams of transaction execution process, primarily running the financial modelling and valuation workstreams, preparing materials for internal review of transactions and internal committees, presenting the results of the analysis.
In case you are interested, please send your CV to Daria Korobitsina (Daria.Korobitsina@vtbcapital.com)