Nexus Group is a fast-growing asset management company focused on alternative investments (SME and B2P fixed income products among others) and investment banking services. Founded by highly experienced world class financial professionals (ex Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan, UBS, Troika Dialog) Nexus Group is aimed at extracting alpha on invested capital while working in complex and dynamic market environment. The company is looking for Associate to strengthen its team providing unique working experience, supportive environment, challenging tasks and competitive compensation.
• Analysis of investment opportunities (including validation of business model and its sustainability) with respective allocation of funds;
• Preparation of sophisticated financial models for company valuation, critical assessment of projections, scenario analysis;
• Preparation of presentation materials and investment memorandums;
• Due Diligence and verification of provided data;
• Active participation in negotiations and client meetings;
• Team work coordination;
• Critical review of new business opportunities.
• 3-5 years of relevant experience in finance (Big-4 valuation or consulting teams);
• Expertise if financial modelling and company valuation;
• Deep understanding of finance, economics and accounting. CFA, ACCA, ACA certificates are preferred;
• Critical thinking and strong mental abilities;
• Top of the class with preferences given to faculties with in-depth study of mathematics/physics (MIPT, Bauman MSTU, NES, HSE, MSU);
• High motivation and ability to work long hours;
• Focus on constant development and increasing knowledge base;
• Strong team player focused on final result;
• Advanced user of Microsoft Office;
• Fluency in English.
• High level of independence with significant opportunities for career and professional growth;
• Demanding but supportive environment and ambitious complex tasks;
• Competitive compensation, fixed and bonus components;
• Western corporate culture with unique team spirit;
• Opportunity to lead new business lines;
• Dedicated development programs supported by the company;
• Social benefits.
CV should be sent to Elena@nexusgc.ru