BCS Venture is a new line of business from one of the leading brokers in the country. We invest and enable BCS clients to invest in late VC deals in the largest unicorn companies, as well as IPOs. Our team is only 9 months old and we have already closed 3 dealsworldwide with leadingunicorn companies. We are now expanding and looking for a new team member to support analysis, deal origination and deal execution.
Working with us, you will be immersed in the world of venture and private equity investments in international markets. You can work with the world'sleading venture capital funds. In addition, our team has brought together people with different backgrounds – ex. MD of Structuring in the top 3 banks in the country, former top- executive of M&A/ECM, partner of a VC fund.
1. Analytical coverageof late stage VCs and IPO deals,including market analysis, investment memorandum, valuation on exit;
2. Assistance in preparation of analytical materialsfor internal committees of BCS (investment & risk committee) and presentation materials for sale to clients;
3. Formation of a portfolioof transactions;
4. Participation in the structuring and preparation of deals.
Requirements for a candidate:
1. Graduate or master's degreestudent in economics or finance from leading Russian(HSE ICEF is an advantage) or foreign universities;
2. Experience in IB,VC/PE and Big-3 will be a big plus;
3. English – fluent (all transactions are international);
4. Knowledge of the due diligence process of companies;
5. Analytical skills, communication skills, punctuality;
6. Deep understanding of finance,including the abilityto quickly and comprehensively analyze companies based on limited data;
7. Understanding the structure of the venturecapital market and drivers of the valuation of Unicorn companies, the main trends in the late stage VCs market;
8. CFA certificate is an advantage.
Contacts for sending CV:
Please indicate "Analyst – BCSVenture" in the subject line