Tangem AG is a Swiss fintech start-up developing a physical carrier for digital assets. Tangem cards are smart banknotes with a special chip that carries cryptocurrencies or any other digital assets. With these banknotes you can conduct physical crypto transactions by just handing them over or receiving them.
Main use cases of Tangem technology are:
· Selling digital currency in offline retail
· Distribution of STO tokens and tokenized assets
· Affordable and secure hardware wallet
· Virtual collectibles / in-game assets
· Anti-counterfeit tags
· Vouchers and gift cards.
· The role involves assistance in management reporting and business development work;
· The position includes the execution of many market researches, presentations and management reporting (financial modeling) preparations under the supervision by a manager/CFO;
· The successful candidate will further support CEO and CFO in their business development activity.
The successful candidate would have the following characteristics:
· First experience of up to 2 years in finance area through an employment in a corporate setting or at a consultancy, private equity fund or bank; or experience of up to 2 years in business valuation group in big 4;
· University degree with a majors related with finance, economics or mathematics;
· Good theoretical quantitative and practical modelling skills using MS Excel;
· Fluent oral and written language skills in English is a must;
· Effective communicator including presenting and information gathering;
· Ability to work under pressure, either alone or in a team;
· Proficient in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
· Experience in market research and market analysis is a plus
· Capability to prepare reports and presentations on market research and analysis
· Financial background
· Industry experience, knowledge in fintech and cryptocurrencies is a plus
In case of interest, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org