Sberbank CIB is the corporate and investment banking business of Sberbank. We provide integrated financial solutions and investment advisory services to our clients, the majority of whom are large companies.
The successful candidate will play a vital and accountable role in all aspects of origination and execution work across different sectors and products (with a focus on the core M&A and ECM products).
Key responsibilities of the role
· Providing support to the team on origination and execution of corporate finance transactions. Preparation of presentations, complex financial models, analysis of trends and developments of specific industries.
· Interaction with senior team members and client representatives on detailed, day-to-day aspects of a transaction. Communication with advisers, lawyers, accountants and other counterparties.
· Preparation of comprehensive valuation analysis using various valuation techniques.
· Development of client relationships through formal and informal meetings and telephone discussions.
· Preparation of documents for internal approval processes.
· Bachelor’s degree from a leading Russian or international university.
· History of outstanding academic and professional achievement.
· 1-2 years of investment banking / corporate finance experience.
· Strong quantitative, analytical, communication, financial modelling and valuation skills.
· Ability to comfortably interact with internal and external counterparties in a professional and mature manner.
· Ability to work effectively within a team and in a fast-paced environment.
· Fluent written and spoken English.