Skyeng is one of the fastest-growing EdTech leaders rapidly transforming the global education landscape. Today we offer a wide range of education solutions under three distinct brands: Skysmart (Kids), Skyeng (English learning), and Sky.Pro (professional education). We already present in Russia, Spain, Italy, Germany, France, U.S.A, Latin America and consistently expanding our presence in new geographies. Despite the fact that Skyeng employs more than 3,000 employees globally, we preserve start-up dynamics and brisk decision-making.
Skyeng Investment Department team comprised of top-performers from J.P. Morgan, Sberbank CIB, Yandex M&A and VTB Capital is looking for a strong candidate to join the team and participate in corporate finance projects related to fundraising, capital markets, M&A, market/equity research and investor relations. Compared to the sell-side, we do what matters for the business and learn from the best business leaders on a daily basis. You will work closely with top management and will lead the strategic transformation of Skyeng as one of the most promising global EdTech players.
We are looking for a full-time Analyst and for an Off-cycle Intern.
· Managing fundraising activities with top-tier investors;
· M&A deals execution: identification of targets, negotiations, Due Diligence, preparation of transaction materials, and management of internal workstreams;
· Financial modeling, critical assessment of projections, scenario analysis;
· Managing day-to-day communication with our top-tier investors;
· Preparation of presentation materials with assistance from the presentations team (no formatting);
· Leading select internal workstreams.
· Ability to learn best practices from best-in-class EdTech team globally;
· High level of independence with significant opportunities for career growth with “up or out” policy;
· Highly competitive compensation policy;
· Path to participation in Long Term Incentive compensation program;
· A western corporate culture with fast-paced decision making;
· Flexible ‘work from home’ / ‘work from office’ policy;
· Newly renovated office at Taganskaya with standing desks;
· Opportunity to transition to other departments/business verticals within Company in mid-term.
· Top-tier university with Economics/Finance/Math major;
· Experience in PE / VC or IBD / Equity Research from international / state banks;
· Robust knowledge of Corporate Finance and Accounting;
· Availability to work full-time and hard-working;
· Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills;
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
· Experienced Excel and PowerPoint user;
· Fluent English (verbal and written).
Please send your CV to email@example.com with subject: Investment Department – [Position] - CV - [NAME SURNAME]. First come, first served.