Magnit is one of Russia’s leading food retail chain, number one by the amount of stores and geographical coverage. The successful candidate will play a vital and accountable role in all aspects of origination and execution work across M&A strategy of the Group.
Key responsibilities of the role
· Preparation of presentations, complex financial models, analysis of trends and developments of retail industry.
· Interaction with senior team members on detailed, day-to-day aspects of a transaction. Communication with targets, advisers, lawyers, accountants and other counterparties.
· Preparation of comprehensive valuation analysis using various valuation techniques.
· Preparation of documents for internal approval processes.
· Bachelor’s degree from a leading Russian or international university.
· 1-2 years of investment banking / corporate finance experience.
· Strong quantitative, analytical, communication, financial modelling and valuation skills.
· Ability to comfortably interact with internal and external counterparties in a professional and mature manner.
· Ability to work effectively within a team and in a fast-paced environment.
· Fluent written and spoken English.
Please send your CV to Kusova Svetlana at firstname.lastname@example.org (subject: “Analyst”).
CV title – “CV_Name_Last Name”