Monopoly.Online (backed by Acmero, BVCP, VNV)is the #1 Russian Digital Freight Network with a market-leading growth profile. The Company transforms rapidly from the largest FTL carrier to the digital ecosystem which is currently consolidating the market.
Corporate Finance & IRDepartment(ex-OZON corp-dev, VC) is seeking for final or pre-final BA/MA student from top Russian economics faculties with relevant experience and strong motivation to join us as an Analyst/Intern. Analyst/Intern will support the fundraising process, M&A deals, deals with financial and other partners, shareholders reporting,and business development. The team works directly with shareholders and top management.
• Education in economics and finance (NES, HSE, MSU)
• Work experience in business development, IR, IB/PE/VC, consulting, valuation as an advantage
• Ability to work full time with flexible working hours
• Robust knowledge of corporate finance, financial modeling,and business understanding
• Advanced English
• Strong Excel, PowerPoint skills
• Unique work experience atcorporate finance and IR in the fast-growing digital company with top-tier professionals
• Competitive salary
• Remote work with further reallocation into the office (HQ is based in Saint-Petersburg, but the Team works in Moscow WeWork office)
• Performance-based promotion
Please apply by sending an email to email@example.com your CVand CL with subject «Corporate Finance Analyst/Intern(Name Surname)».