DOM.RF, an integrated housing development institution, is looking for an Analyst to join Infrastructure Bonds department. Infrastructure Bonds department is working on a new government mechanism aimed to attract private investments into the infrastructure construction in large-scale development projects.
- The Analyst will work with senior team members, assisting them in wide range of activities related with new mechanism, including structuring and executing infrastructure projects, preparing bond issuance, communication with public institutions, developers and investors.
- Preparation of high quality presentations for internal and external stakeholders (including CEOs and top government officials);
- Financial modelling and credit analysis of incoming development projects;
- Participation in project structuring and execution;
- Analysis of global best practices in infrastructure financing;
- Assisting team in project coordination, including status monitoring and managing ad-hoc requests.
- Strong academic record (top university with Economics/Finance degree – BA/MA student or graduate);
- Prior investment banking / debt capital markets / real estate finance / leverage finance / Big-3 consulting / Big-4 valuation experience (minimum 6-month experience);
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills (including Excel modelling skills, PowerPoint presentations);
- Strong corporate finance knowledge, understanding of specifics of housing development industry is an advantage;
- Ability to work independently and within tight deadlines;
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with specific ability to communicate concepts and ideas concisely and defend their validity.
- Opportunity to participate in strategic government initiative aimed to develop new territories, improve living condition and raise economic potential of Russian regions;
- Career development in new department;
- Close cooperation with best-in-class team (ex-IB: J.P. Morgan, Goldman Sachs, Credit Suisse, Sberbank CIB);
- A-class office at the city center (Business Center Vozdvizhenka);
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Friendly team environment.
Please send your CV to Ekaterina.Patafeeva@domrf.ru
Subject: Analyst – Infrastructure Bonds