Fordewind Group is a fast-growing asset management company focused on alternative investments (SME and B2P fixed income products among others) and investment banking services. Founded by highly experienced world-class financial professionals (ex. J.P. Morgan, UBS, VTB Capital, Sberbank CIB, EY, KMPG) Fordewind Group is aimed at extracting alpha on invested capital while working in a complex and dynamic market environment. The company is looking for an Intern to strengthen its team, providing unique working experience, supportive environment, challenging tasks and competitive compensation.
• Deep dive analysis of investment opportunities (including validation of the business model and its sustainability) with a respective allocation of funds;
• Financial modeling, critical assessment of projections, scenario analysis;
• Preparation of presentation materials and investment memorandums;
• Financial due diligence and verification of provided data;
• Structuring of transaction documentation and execution support;
• Active participation in negotiations and client meetings;
• Internal operations support;
• Critical review of new business opportunities.
• 1-2 years of relevant experience in finance (Investment Banking, PE and VC funds and Strategy consulting firms);
• Top of the class with preferences given to faculties with in-depth study of mathematics/physics (MIPT, Bauman MSTU, NES, HSE, MSU);
• Critical thinking and strong mental abilities;
• High motivation and ability to work long hours;
• Strong understanding of corporate finance, economics, and accounting concepts (CFA, ACCA, CAIA is a plus);
• Focus on constant professional and personal development;
• Strong team player focused on the final result;
• Advanced user of Microsoft Office;
• Fluency in English.
• High level of independence with significant opportunities for career and professional growth;
• Demanding but supportive environment and ambitious complex tasks;
• Competitive compensation, transparent bonus system;
• Flexible and “startup-like” working environment with unique team spirit;
• Opportunity to lead new business lines;
• Employee development plans supported by the company.
CV and CL should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Email title – “Analyst | Fordewind”