Analyst is a junior member of the Global Banking team that supports more senior colleagues in the execution of Financing advisory transactions including project finance advisory, strategic restructuring and structuring solutions advisory. Analysts report to Associate Director, Director, ED and MD and are mainly responsible for the execution with relevant technical aspects and assisting senior team members in transaction origination.
Role and Principal Responsibilities:
- Assisting in day-to-day deal origination and execution of the transactions;
- Complex financial analysis, valuation, and modeling;
- Preparation of presentation materials as well as marketing documentation;
- Conducting industry and company research;
- Direct communication with the clients on various matters related to the execution of transactions.
Key Competencies & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree from a leading university in Russia or abroad;
- At least 2 years of work experience in top IB / PE / Big-4;
- Excellent knowledge of corporate finance and accounting;
- Outstanding financial modeling and technical skills;
- Superior knowledge of MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word;
- Fluent Russian and English; additional foreign language is an advantage;
- Exceptionally motivated, ambitious and intellectually curious; enthusiastic team player; results-focused achiever, responsible and able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to think and work indepentently.
In case you are interested, please send your CV to Daria Korobitsina (Daria.Korobitsina@vtbcapital.com) with the email subject «Global Banking Analyst - Financing advisory»