VTB Bank is looking for analyst for the Credit, Leveraged finance and Investments team.
Position requires close involvement in each stage of due diligence and deal execution process.
Main day-to-day responsibilities include:
· Assisting senior colleagues in completion and delivery of credit analysis (including financial modeling and preparation of credit memos)
· Preparation of term sheets, facility agreements and full set of documents necessary for internal credit processes
· Making marketing materials for syndicating credit transactions
· Deals execution and project team communications
· 1-2 years of work experience in finance area is a must (Big 4 corporate finance, investment banking, fixed income / credit departments)
· Previous experience in credit (Fixed Income, Leveraged finance, Credit or Credit Trading) and/or structuring is desirable
· Strong analytical and financial / quantitative / modelling skills
· Pro-active with an ability to manage multiple projects
· Transaction experience is desirable
· Excellent writing and verbal skills, both in Russian and English
· Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to operate in unstructured environments are also a must
You will join experienced and solid team, so we will be happy to share our knowledge. Strong deals pipeline is another advantage that will allow you to prove yourself.
In case you are interested, please send your CV to Daria Korobitsina (Daria.Korobitsina@vtbcapital.com)