Flashpoint is an international VC firm with equity and debt funds with over $350m in assets under management. We invest in technology companies linked to Eastern Europe and Israel. Our offices are across London, Budapest, Warsaw, Riga,Tel-Aviv, and Moscow. Flashpoint is a local investor with international capabilities.
We are now looking for an Analyst / Associate to support our Moscow team for the newly launched seed fund investing in technology companies founded by MIPT graduates.
· Dealflow generation: finding new investment opportunities, reaching out to founders, making the first contact;
· Investment analysis of the targets (market sizing, competition analysis, financial modeling, etc.) and deal execution;
· Community work (organising meetups, active networking)
· Operational support: portfolio work, reporting, fundraising
· From 1–3 years of experience in a start-up, consulting, IB or VC;
· University degree: Business or Technical. MIPT preferred
· Self-starter with get it done attitude
· Deep understanding of how startups work (business models, common characteristics)
· Excellent analytical skills. Superb Excel (Python or other programming language is a plus) and Powerpoint skills;
· Excellent verbal and written Russian and English.
An ideal candidate should be a smart, dynamic and proactivity professional who should demonstrate a high level of self-motivation, intelligence, responsiveness and energy. The candidate should be an effective team player who is eager to make a long term commitment into career development within Flashpoint.
We are offering the candidate a unique opportunity to gain venture capital experience and dive into complex processes of early stage investing. If you think you’re a good fit, please fill in the form following the link: https://medium.com/flashpointvc/flashpoint-careers-mipt-seed-fund-analyst-963529914323