PF Capital – family office in railway industry (investments in production and service of railway transport, commuter rail transportation, construction, and other related sectors) – is looking for Intern / Junior Analyst to join our Corporate Finance team.
Currently the team consists of investment professionals with extensive experience in IB (Morgan Stanley, UBS, Deutsche Bank) and consulting (McKinsey, PwC, Deloitte).
Immediate tasks of the team are support in corporate finance analysis of the portfolio assets, M&A transactions execution and investment analysis of new opportunities.
• Assistance in the creation and maintenance of multiple financial models, ad-hoc financial analytics on the portfolio assets
• Preparation of presentation materials for shareholders for the purposes of financial control, cash management, investment, and strategic decisions
• Valuation, support calculations and preparation of presentations for M&A and other corporate finance workstreams
• Market research and data mining
• Academical / practical experience in financial modeling, knowledge, and deep understanding of corporate finance
• Economics / finance education, extracurricular courses, and activities
• Superior Excel and PowerPoint skills, ability to precisely manage large spreadsheets and data
• Work experience or internship in investments / consulting (0.5-1 years) is a plus
• CFA certificate is a plus
• Advanced English
• Opportunity to work in a hybrid format
• Office is located in 5 minutes from Frunzenskaya metro station
• Compensation is discussed individually depending on candidate experience
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org