Part-time Intern in Asset Management team of SPRING (October 2020, 3 months)
SPRING is an investment management company with unparalleled experience in emerging markets, sector analysis, and fund management. SPRING regularly offers 3-month part-time internship programs for students interested in obtaining practical knowledge. Our former interns have built successful careers in finance and investments, several joined the team.
• Gathering and analysis of data on Russian and foreign markets;
• Company specific research and analysis;
• Support with equity valuation and presenting the best ideas.
• Students interested in financial markets;
• Strong analytical skills;
• Knowledge of statistics and numerical methods;
• Excel, Word and Power Point skills;
• English level: Upper Intermediate or above;
• Job experience is not required.
Benefits of internship in SPRING:
• Involvement in real business projects and communication with high-level specialists of a multinational company;
• Flexible schedule that allows you to combine study and work;
• Recommendation letters for future career endeavors;
• Best candidates will be considered for further employment.
If you wish to be considered for the internship, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and
email@example.com (subject: "Internship"). Document format - PDF, title - "CV_Name_Surname”.