Company Accel Club (accelclub.pro)
We are buying and operating successful Amazon businesses. The company is venture-backed and founded by Max Firsov (founder of Foodfox, ex-CEO Yandex.Eats) and Nick Tuzenko (ex-MD Busfor, ex-BCG, MIPT).
This is a great opportunity for a versatile, resourceful finance professional who is eager to solve complex problems and work on a varied and growing portfolio of leading consumer products. You will have opportunities to work cross-functionally, increase your scope of work, and shape your career. We are looking for someone who’s a rare combination of creative and analytical and is looking to work in a dynamic environment where new challenges are always emerging.
• Assume significant responsibility around month-end closing activities, including reconciliation preparation for various accounts/processes and journal entries
• Manage internal accounting and analytical databases (Quickbooks etc.)
• Manage internal document flow
• Develop and document business processes and accounting policies
• Own the company’s various banking relationships
• Manage VAT and sales tax reporting compliance
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or a related discipline
• English - at least advanced
• 1-2 years of relevant experience (preferably in Tax or Audit departments of Big4)
• Outstanding attention to detail and the ability to deliver timely, accurate results in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
• Someone who wants to work on a team of motivated employees, and can collaborate and communicate effectively
• Prior experience in US taxes/bookkeeping/Amazon is a strong plus
> Range 60-80k RUB/ mo, depends on experience, etc.
email@example.com (CFO). Subject “Junior Finance Manager | Name Surname”