Ozon.ru is a leading fast-growing company operating in the center of rapidly transforming Russian e-commerce market. Despite the 22-year history, Ozon is currently developing at a start-up-like dynamics, with huge changes across all business directions.
International Business Development is seeking for a bright BA/MA student or recent graduate with a deep interest and knowledge in corporate finance, project management to join us as a Junior Analyst with further performance-driven promotion to an Analyst position and a Leader of an International Business Development project.
We present a unique opportunity to be engaged in a wide range of projects related to market entry strategy, market research, business development (supply chain, legal, IT, etc.), and potential M&A deals within the experienced team from both private equity and consulting.
What can we offer?
· Close cooperation with best-in-class e-commerce Team with a few Senior Executives (ex-RDIF) and IT professionals recently joined from Alibaba, Yandex, Delivery Club
· Wide range of responsibilities, including project management, financial modelling, investment analysis, and preparation of presentation materials for the Executive Team
· New A-class office at Moscow-city business center
· Competitive compensation
· Top university with Economics/Finance/Management major – BA/MA student or recent graduate
· Minimum 1-year experience in PE / VC, IBD / Equity Research or Management Consulting
· Robust knowledge of Corporate Finance, Accounting and Project management practice
· Availability to work full-time
· Strong quantitative, analytical and problem-solving skills
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Experienced Excel and PowerPoint user
· Fluent English (verbal and written)
Please send your Cover Letter and CV to Pavel Vakorin (firstname.lastname@example.org) with subject «International Business Development – Junior Analyst | Name Surname»